Welcome to Forrest Psychiatry
I am accepting new patients in my adult psychiatry practice (18 years of age and older). I provide evaluation and medication management of psychiatric illnesses. I will gladly work in collaboration with your therapist if you choose.
Please note that I do not:
- Accept medicare or medicaid (including UPMC for You, UPMC for Life)
- Prescribe stimulants (including Adderall, Ritalin, etc).
- Provide assessments for disability or disability insurance.
- Prescribe high doses of benzodiazepines (including xanax, valium, klonopin, etc).
- Prescribe xanax (alprazolam) except under extremely rare circumstances and in very small quantities
The first step in setting up an initial appointment is to fill out the following secure form. This is so I can better understand your needs. Once the form is filled out and sent, I will contact you via email within 1 to 3 business days to schedule an appointment.
Secure Contact Form
A current patient is someone who has filled out the secure contact form and has received an email to schedule an appointment. Schedule an appointment (If you have never seen Dr. Forrest, please make sure you have filled out the secure contact form first)
UPMC (except UPMC for You and UPMC for Life)