Welcome to Forrest Psychiatry
I have an adult psychiatry practice, which means that I provide evaluation and medication management of psychiatric illnesses for adults age 18 and older. I will gladly work in collaboration with your therapist if you choose.
Please note that I do not:
- Accept medicare or medicaid (including UPMC for You, UPMC for Life)
- Prescribe stimulants (including Adderall, Ritalin, etc).
- Provide assessments for disability or disability insurance.
- Prescribe high doses of benzodiazepines (including xanax, valium, klonopin, etc).
- Prescribe xanax (alprazolam) except under extremely rare circumstances and in very small quantities
Initial Consultation :
If you feel that my practice is a good fit for you, you can access my online portal and request a consultation. Simply fill out the form, and schedule an initial appointment.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, just access your luminello account and request an appointment. Remember, it is important to make sure to request a "follow up appointment" so that you see all availability.
UPMC (except UPMC for You and UPMC for Life)